Kindly checkout my faculty profile at SUST.
- Taught courses include,
- Software Engineering and Design Patterns (CSE 331-332)
- Database Management Systems (CSE 333-334)
- Web Technologies (CSE 446)
- Introduction to Programming - Python (CSE 119_)
- Introduction to Computing Applications (CSE 202_)
- Served as a member of Undergrad Final Year Thesis/Project Evaluation Committee, Session 2019‐20, 2020‐21
Research Associate at Natural Language Processing research groups, SUST
- Member of a panel that wrote a project proposal entitled ”A BiLSTM based Deep Learning Approach for Hate Speech Detection in Bangla Text and a Benchmark Dataset for Hate Speech in Bangla”. The proposed project won a research grant worth 2,30,000 BDT from SUST Research Center (Project ID; AS/2020/1/26).
- Advising undergrad students who are conducting research in Data Science and Machine Learning related domains.
- Conducted workshops on basic Data‐Science and Machine Learning to train up undergrad students of CSE department, SUST for their final year research work.
Software Engineer at Samsung R&D Institute Bangladesh
- Worked on a Robot Simulation Project.
- Coded the core features of Object Detection for robot navigation using YOLOv3.
- Baby-Crying sound detection on Android devices using Tensorflow-lite.
- Implemented some features of Chromium-efl for Tizen wearable (C++).
- Designed and developed apps for Android platform (Java).
- Designed and developed apps for Tizen platform (C++).
- Built sensor data collection apps for Android Smartphones and Tizen watches.
- Research on unique gesture detection on Android Smartphones and Tizen watches.